- Prior to your appointment - you MUST notify us of ANY of the following PRIOR to confirming your appointment:
- positive test for COVID-19 or if you are awaiting results
- fever, dry cough, loss of taste/smell, runny nose, sore throat, and/or cold-like symptoms not attributable to seasonal allergies
- If you have travelled within the US or to any foreign country within the last 14 days
- If you have had any known potential COVID exposures
- Prior to your appointment - in an effort to protect you and our team protected, we are going paperless
- All patients, new and existing, are required to fill out updated online forms. We truly apologize for any inconvenience
- New Patients can find forms here: New Patient Forms - please fill out ALL forms and don't forget to hit submit!
- Existing patients will be sent a text message request the day of your appointment to update your forms - please fill them ALL out and hit submit!
- Existing patients can provide an email address and contact us to request a Patient Portal invitation so that they may access forms 1 week ahead of their appointments, see upcoming appointments and have secure conversations with Dr V or Dr David
-Existing patients can also fill out their forms at the New Patient Forms link (it will just take you a little bit more time.)
- At your appointment: (Steps we are taking to comply with CDC guidelines) Please watch our video: COVID VIDEO
- Make sure you have completed your updated patient paperwork via your phone or computer prior to your appointment
- Our waiting room is big enough to socially distance so please wear a mask and come on in! If you feel more comfortable, call us at 609-585-8480 or text at 609-773-8395 to notify us of your arrival
- Patients are required to wear a facemask in non treatment areas
- You will be required to sanitize your hands and fill out a COVID form
- Your temperature will be taken prior to receiving treatment (must be below 100.0)
- We will request that you do a preprocedural rinse prior to receiving treatment to help lower the viral load in your saliva
- After your procedure, please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer and place your mask back on
- When necessary, we will still be using a remote check out system
Please note - we are using a new system for electronic records and appreciate your patience while we navigate ways to keep things as convenient as possible for you.
We all know this is a lot to process. Please help us help you by following these guidelines and by completing your forms ahead of your visit.
We are in this together and are counting on you for suggestions on how we can keep adapting, improving, and reinventing our new normal.
We are here for you and are still the same loving, caring team that you've gotten to know. Can't wait to see you all so soon.
With love, Dr Vaynblat