To our patients and friends: We are SO excited that our waiting room is now big enough to socially distance!
These last few months have been trying for all of us. We hope that you and your families have been safe and stayed healthy. To those that have lost someone or are continuing to struggle, please know that our thoughts are with you.
We have missed all of you very much. We are so happy to say that based on current state guidelines, we will be phasing in treatment and hygiene visits starting June 8th once the emergency order is lifted.
In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community.
Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- If there is someone in the waiting room, please call or text us to notify us that you have arrived for your visit (call 609-585-8480, text 609-773-8395)
- All patients will be prescreened for COVID symptoms at time of scheduling
- All patients will be required to fill out a form documenting their symptoms
- All staff and patients will be required to have their temperature take upon entering the office
- All patients are asked to wear a mask in non-treatment rooms
- We will be using a remote check out system for as long as we can to minimize the number of people in our office – at the end of your visit, you will receive a call from one of our front desk members to schedule your next visits, answer questions and collect payment.
- Our team will be following CDC guidelines and monitoring the ever-evolving situation and recommendations
- Our team will be wearing appropriate PPE (Personal protective equipment)
- We are going paperless to prevent cross contamination
- Hospital grade air filtration (scheduled for install at the end of June)
Please CALL US to reschedule your appointment. We are still welcoming new patients during this time.
We do ask for your patience as we navigate uncharted territory.
- We are doing our best to accommodate all of our patients while at the same time, maintaining safe protocols in the office. Patients will be prioritized based on need but rest assured, YOU ARE so important to us and we will make sure that you are able to be seen as soon as possible.
- ALL patients will be asked to update their forms online. To prevent delays, please fill out all forms to the best of your ability prior to your appointments (Forms update for new and existing patients)
- Please understand that we are adapting every day to this dynamic situation. This is our new normal and with your help, we will make sure that we do everything in our power to keep you safe and get you the level of dental care that you deserve. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please let us know. We are all in this together and will only get better and stronger from here.
Please follow us on Facebook for updates.
We can’t wait to see you again soon and are truly looking forward to getting back to doing what we love, creating happy and healthy smiles.
See you soon,
Dr. Polina Vaynblat, Dr David Leo Finkelstein
and all of your friends at Kuser Family Dental
Please watch our video: COVID VIDEO